SMILE WITH CONFIDENCE
Smiles are beautiful and freely given to everyone around you. Our entire team at Westlake Smile Design understands the importance of smiling and your oral health.
A smile can never run out of style and out of mode, for they are the best things once can wear. One of the major keys to oral health is:
Always remember to brush, floss and rinse thoroughly at all times!
This is a key and remember to visit your Dentist every six months for a check-up. Feel free to contact Westlake Smile Design anytime with questions.
A smile given to the right person at the right time could influence what that person does next and the choices they make. Have the confidence to smile more throughout your life.
Both natural teeth and teeth with restorations survive best in an oral environment that is clean and where the intake of harmful foods is controlled. Our program is designed to help prevent new cavities, preserve teeth that have been restored and manage periodontal disease. At the initial visit oral hygiene instructions are reviewed and are reinforced at subsequent recall visits. The following are helpful recommendations:
- Brush your teeth twice a day in a circular motion with a soft bristled toothbrush aimed at the gum.
- Floss every night in an up-and-down motion while keeping the floss in a U-shape and against the tooth surface.
- Avoid smoking.
- Avoid sticky sugary foods.
- Eat a balanced diet.
- Use antiseptic and fluoride rinses as directed.
- Have sealants placed on young permanent teeth.